At Procter & Gamble, the General Manager is the CEO of the business they operate – with responsibility for Profit and Loss and the operation of R&D, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc. These senior executives are often global and responsible for the strategy and tactics on businesses, delivering in excess of $5 Billion in sales.
CCC’s General Manager-level consultants have the expertise to guide corporate strategy, find the right balance across operating divisions, lead change across complex, multifunctional organizations, and significantly improve the bottom-line. CCC’s experts have served as interim COOs, worked hand-in-hand with sitting CEOs, and frequently guided executive leadership teams through key strategy development and organizational change.
- Interim CEO, COO, Senior Line Manager/GM
- Develop/Review/Refine Corporate Vision, Mission, Strategy and Tactics
- Corporate Restructure, Redesign
- Executive Leadership Team Coaching
- Developing and bringing new products to market profitably