Nancy is an innovative and compelling leader who drives business growth by creating and leading winning business vision and proven marketing strategies, driving stakeholder engagement and shareholder value.
She was a key member of P&G’s top leadership team, selected by the CEO to tackle strategic and organization interventions, improve decision-making to significantly upgrade global operations, leadership and culture, and to ensure thorough and engaging communication. She has a consistent track record of revenue growth and profit improvement in line P&L and Marketing leadership assignments.
Nancy provides strategic and operational consulting to business and non-profit organizations. She focuses on creating strong strategies and on building the necessary operating systems and organizational culture to execute those strategies successfully.
- Strategic Leadership
- General Management
- Corporate Governance
- P&L Accountability
- Non-Profit Operating Systems
|Present||Corporate Executive/Non-Profit Leader, Cincinnati Consulting Consortium|
|2003-2014||Vice President, Corporate (Strategic & Organizational Change), Procter & Gamble|
|1993-2003||Vice President and General Manager, Line P&L Operations, Procter & Gamble|
|1980-1993||Marketing Director, Ass’t Marketing Director, Brand Manager, Ass’t Brand Manager, Various brands, Procter & Gamble|
- Member – Indiana University Kelley School of Business – Dean’s Advisory Council
- Member – Taft Museum of Art Board of Directors
- Member – The Strive Partnership Executive Committee
- Member – Cincinnati Art Museum Board of Trustees
- Past Member/Chair – Greater Cincinnati Foundation Board of Trustees
- Past Member – Fine Arts Fund
- Past Member – Emery Center Board of Directors
- Past Member – Miami University Richard T. Farmer School of Business – Business Advisory Council
BA – Journalism, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN