Wayne is a Senior Sales/General Management executive with a record of success and innovation in the United States, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa. He achieved his highly developed leadership and strategic skills through 34 years of sales innovation and management, organizational redesign/execution, and general management with Procter & Gamble. During his career, he produced a consistent record of volume, share, and profit results while creating breakthrough change necessary for competitive advantage.
- Go to market organizational design – He was a key player in the complete redesign of P&G’s U.S. sales organization from seven geographic, category-specific units to a corporate, customer based, multi-functional approach. Wayne participated extensively also in the corporate integration of sales, marketing and general management. These design efforts included structure, sizing, roles and responsibilities, systems, rewards, staffing and culture. He assessed current outcomes, created a strategic vision, defined the required needs, and planned/executed the organizational changes. He is a proven practitioner of change management.
- Sales and distribution in developing and emerging markets – Wayne designed, implemented, and managed in Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa an extensive variety of sales approaches and structures tailored to market conditions and opportunity. Methods employed varied from in-county state-of-the-art customer teams to distributor organizations, or out-of-country export sales. His role included general management of export sales operations and commercial products.
- Multi-functional customer team sales approach – Wayne created some of the earliest P&G customer teams, played a major role in the creation and expansion of the concept, and has years of continual team selling approach innovation.
|2003-Present||Go-To-Market and Sales Organizational Specialist, Cincinnati Consulting Consortium|
|1998 – 2003||Vice President, Customer Business Development, Procter & Gamble, Central & Eastern Europe, Mid East & Africa; General Manager, General Export Geneva, Switzerland|
|1990-1998||Corporate Customer Business Development Director, Procter & Gamble, U.S.|
|1988- 1989||National Sales Director, Procter & Gamble, Package Soap & Detergent Division, U.S.|
|1969-1988||Various management positions in Sales, Procter & Gamble, U.S.|
- Board of Directors, World Affairs Council, Ponte Vedra, Florida
- Board of Trustees (Finance Chair; Marketing Chair) and Executive-in-Residence – Jacksonville University
- Board of Directors & Founder – GlobalJax, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chairman of the Board – K9’s for Warriors, Ponte Vedra, Florida
- Board of Advisors – Darifair Corporation, Jacksonville, Florida
Graduate Management Program – University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School
BS Commerce – University of Louisville