Steve had a very successful 30 year career at Procter and Gamble, culminating in being appointed Director, Worldwide Purchases Mastery. He was one of the only four P&G Executives awarded the Phoenix Award for lifetime mastery in Purchasing and delivered over $1 Billion in documented savings during his career. In addition to Steve’s Purchasing responsibilities, he also worked in multiple P&G Global business roles and had both manufacturing and marketing assignments.
- Develop and conduct training for Purchasing and Strategic Sourcing.
- Sourcing methodology development and external benchmarking.
- Corporate governance and commodity derivative management.
- Adjunct Professor – Xavier University
- American Management Associates (member)
- Designated “2000” Pro to Know (by Supply Chain Executive Magazine)
- Institute for Supply Management (member)
Masters of Science/Industrial Administration, Krannert School (Purdue)
BS – Chemistry; Purdue