Rich retired from P&G where he was the Director of Global Branded Entertainment and V.P. of P&G Productions. He was responsible for development and implementation of the company’s Global Branded Entertainment strategy and operation of P&G Productions. This included unique business models that led to nine ‘made for TV movies’ with Wal-Mart, the overhaul of the People’s Choice Award Show, broad use of entertainment globally (i.e., China’s Got Talent) and the various content websites developed with NBC Universal. Before that, he was the Finance Director for Global Marketing. In this past role, he implemented the Brand Agency Leader – Agency Compensation approach which is now used broadly within P&G. He also worked with Jim Stengel (former CMO) and led the research that developed the focus on Purpose for brands within P&G.
He has held roles in Manufacturing, Finance (Strategy, Financial Planning, Accounts Receivables) and Human Resources. In these roles, he developed and led large organizational and system changes such as a skill/pay/progression career model and converted the Customer/Sales Finance organization to a High Performing Work System.
- Branded Entertainment & Productions – provide clients with understanding of how entertainment and content can be profitably used to build brands in today’s fragmented world.
- Agency Relations – provide clients with an understanding of how best to create productive relationships with their agencies to be more cost effective, create better brand building with less touches. Provide tools for agency effectiveness evaluations.
- Holistic Solutions for Marketing Issues – provide clients with holistic solutions to their marketing issues and opportunities by leveraging organizational skills and financial acumen to create solutions that last.
- Assessment of Career Development Processes – provide clients with a complete assessment of their current career development processes and how they can change them to improve opportunities for the company and the employee by finding the best match of people and skills.
|2009 – 2012||Director of Global Branded Entertainment and V.P., Procter & Gamble Productions|
|2004 – 2009||Director Finance Global Marketing, Procter & Gamble|
|1999 – 2004||Director Human Resource – Finance, Procter & Gamble|
|1995 – 1999||Director of Sales Finance, Procter & Gamble|
- Association of National Advertising, Chairman, Finance Committee
BS, Mechanical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology