Lynne A. Boles
Lynne is a highly experienced and dedicated brand building expert, with years of experience stemming from her role as the Vice President of Global Advertising at P&G and a 30+ year career in marketing and advertising/communications. During her career she worked closely with client/agency teams to help them develop successful working relationships and assisted P&G’s management team to develop strategic planning processes that resulted in the current brand building structure at P&G. Her role also played a major part in P&G being named Advertiser of the Year at Cannes (2008) and Advertising Age Marketer of the Year (2006).
In addition to her consulting, Lynne’s passion for marketing continues in her current endeavors working with the Marketing Committee for the Episcopal Retirement Services and as President of the Foundation Board at State University of New York (SUNY) in Potsdam, NY.
- Communications/Brand Building Expertise
- Agency Relationship – Leading client/agency teams to develop clear communication strategies, creative briefs and multimedia campaigns
- Strategic Planning Processes
|2009-Present||Marketing & Communications Expert, The Cincinnati Consulting Consortium|
|2005-2009||Vice President and General Manager, Global Advertising, P&G|
|2002-2005||General Manager, Global Advertising, P&G|
|1997-2002||Director, North America Advertising Development, P&G|
|1992-1997||Director, European Advertising Development, P&G|
|1975-1992||Various Brand Management and Advertising Assignments, P&G|
- State University of New York (SUNY)—Potsdam, NY. President-Foundation Board of Trustees;; Member, Campaign Planning Committee and Former Chair- Marketing Committee.
- Episcopal Retirement Services, Cincinnati, Ohio. Member, Marketing Committee.
- Cancer Care Community–Cincinnati, Ohio. Former Member, Board of Trustees and Former Vice Chair, Marketing Committee.
- Recognized as the Corporate Advertising Executive of the Year (2009) for the Delaney Report.
- Minerva Award (2012) from SUNY Potsdam for outstanding lifetime professional achievement.
- Visiting Professor (2012) at SUNY CUAD (Council for University Advancement). State wide annual conference for professionals in communications, marketing, and PR/government relations.
MS, TV & Radio, Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University
BA, English/Journalism, State University of New York – Potsdam