Kip is a proven leader based on results achieved at eBay, Procter & Gamble, and PepsiCo in key marketing and general management positions for US and international markets. He is widely recognized as innovative, creative, and champion for his team members. Results-oriented visionary in e-commerce, restaurant and consumer package goods categories. Kip has successfully led global strategy and business-building initiatives. He has a strong track record in business turnarounds as well as launching new brands in new markets. Kip has flexible interpersonal skills with ability to establish rapport, build teams and foster relationship across different cultures and backgrounds.
- International Marketing – Experience in working in over 80 countries with eBay and PepsiCo, including successfully launching new products and services in numerous markets.
- Integrated Marketing – Responsible for integrating multi-million dollar budgets that included a variety of marketing channels, including paid search, direct marketing, television advertising, PR, etc.
- Web 2.0 Marketing – Experience in crafting, executing and measuring the impact of marketing strategies and plans designed to leverage new marketing communication channels, including social media, online communities, branded websites, etc.
- Foodservice Marketing – Deep expertise in creating and managing foodservice brands (i.e., KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut) in a variety of distribution channels and markets. – Experience in creating and managing franchisee business models.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) – Experience in developing, testing, and rolling out dynamic loyalty measurement system
|2008||Vice President of Marketing (North America), eBay|
|2005||Vice President of International Marketing & Category Management, eBay|
|2003||Regional Vice President, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, eBay|
|2002||Chief Marketing Officer, Taco Bell Restaurants|
|1999||Vice President, Marketing, KFC International, PepsiCo Restaurants|
|1990||Associate Advertising Manager, Food/Beverage, P&G|
- Board of Directors for Netbase Solutions (Internet sentiment analytics)
- Board member of CEO Women (non-profit helping immigrant women start their own business)
- Dean of US Marketing College, working with US State Department
- Board of Advisors for Yottamark (product authentication and traceability)
MBA, University of Cincinnati
BS, Business Administration, LSU