Joe is a proven eBusiness leader (Digital and eCommerce) at both P&G and Quinn & Associates with expertise in developing winning strategies, work process, structures, capabilities and outstanding organizations with a focus on digital / eCommerce, that consistently deliver best in class revenue, market share, and productivity results.
Joe led the development and deployment of Procter & Gamble’s global digital / eCommerce strategy and the eCommerce global organization (2008 – 2012) which has been recognized by the industry (retailers and competitors) as Best in Class.
Joe launched Quinn & Associates in 2012 working with leading global manufacturers and retailers in Consumer Products industry. The focus has been on digital marketing / eCommerce in developing strategy, go-to-market business plans, business process and organizational design.
- Strategy development and roll-out: global, regional and individual markets and customers.
- Organizational focus: integrating, enrolling, capability development and structure for key functions (marketing, sales, information technology, product supply, consumer research and package design).
- Business Process development: how to win action plans and choices for digital / eCommerce
- Customer development: Partnership development & joint business planning with leading global & regional digital / eCommerce customers.
|2016||eCommerce Expert, The Cincinnati Consulting Consortium|
|Present||Owner, Quinn & Associates Consulting Firm: eBusiness|
|2008 – 2012||Head of Global eCommerce, Procter & Gamble|
- Emergency Aid of Pennsylvania
- Children’s Cancer Foundation
- Family Mentoring of Maryland
Marietta College, BA Economics and Political Science
Cum Laude – President Student Body