As a retired CIO with over 40 years of IT, Business Transformation, Brand Management, F&A experience Frank can help current CIOs, their Executive Management and their Company Boards improve the Business contribution of their IT investments.
Frank’s wealth of experience stems from his various VP and CIO roles not only with P&G but with companies such as Reynolds & Reynolds, PepsiCo, and Quaker Oats. He also spends much of this time as an advisor on various boards in the Cincinnati area.
- Experienced Advice on How to Recruit, Develop and Retain A World-Class Global Information Technology Organization that brings diverse information technology resources together to build one unified IT organization.
- Expert Consulting on How to Establish and Implement An Information Technology Vision and Strategy and Organizational Structure to support the successful achievement of key business goals.
- Effective Management and Control of Large IT Organizations and Budgets
- Expert Advice on Business Transformation Systems
|2000-present||Business Transformation and Organizational Structure Executive, The Cincinnati Consulting Consortium|
|2007-2008||Director, INTERalliance (Ohio non-profit org)|
|2003-2005||Interim CIO, PepsiCo, Food & Beverages|
|2001-2003||Interim CIO, The Quaker Oats Company|
|1997-2001||Vice President and CIO, The Reynolds & Reynolds Company|
|1994-1997||Vice President, Management Systems, Procter & Gamble Worldwide|
|1993-1997||CIO Member of the Research Board, Procter & Gamble|
|1982-1993||Various management position at Procter & Gamble|
- Advisory Board Member, UpTech Inc.
- Senior Advisor and Board Member, Good Nursing Care
- Vice President of the Board, Cincinnati Sight Restoration Foundation, Inc.
- Advisory Board Member, Greater Cincinnati Higher Education Collaboration
- Dean’s Advisory Board, University of Cincinnati, Blue Ash
- Member, Defense Orientation Conference Association, Inc.
- Senior Advisor to the Dean of the College of Informatics, Northern Kentucky University
- Member of the MIS Advisory Board of Xavier University’s Williams School of Business
- Board of Directors, dbaDirect (www.dbadirect.com)
- Board of Directors, Trivantis (www.trivantis.com)
- Director for Natural Bridge Solutions (www.naturalbridgesolutions.com)
- Senior Advisor for Celerant Consulting (www.celerantconsulting.com)
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees, St. Joseph’s College
- Institutional Member, The Society for Information Management (SIM)
- Member, The Research Board, Inc.
- Member, CIO Magazine Editorial Advisory Board
MBA – University of Chicago
BS – Economics, St. Joseph’s College