Don Sarge has over 30 years’ experience leading Information Technology (IT) efforts for major corporations. In his 25 year career with Procter & Gamble (P&G), Don was appointed as the company’s first officer-level executive responsible for IT purchasing globally, and subsequently assumed officer-level responsibility for global information security. His assignments included management of virtually every aspect of IT practice, including application development and support projects, data center operations management and operations, applications and operations in a pharmaceuticals R&D environment, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning, Data center consolidation projects, Business development of the IT function itself, IT/Business Function alignment and globalization, IT goods and services provisioning globally, Global information security and risk management.
- Organizational Design
- Evaluation of Enterprise Application Integration Project.
- Managing the IT Function and Portfolio
- Data Center Consolidation
- Designing A New IT Business Process for managing development and deployment of in-store promotional Displays
- MORE Seminar, CCC’s methodology for Managing Outsourced Relationships Effectively
- Interim Chief Information Officer for TSS Technologies