27 Years with P&G, Vice President, Purchases for Fabric & Home Care (Brussels); previously Vice President, Corporate Purchases (Cincinnati). He has decades of experience and impressive results in all areas of purchasing and has created/executed global sourcing strategies saving P&G hundreds of millions. Bruce also has P&G Brand Manager background.
- Develop and Execute Strategies to Make Purchased Costs a Competitive Advantage. (materials, capital equipment and services)
- Create and Develop Purchasing Skills and Organizations to advantageously leverage volumes/purchasing power.
- Process to Locate and Source New Materials and Services to meet changing product and consumer/market demands.
|2000||Vice President, Purchases, Fabric & Home Care (Brussels); P&G|
|1997||Vice President, Corporate Purchases, P&G|
|1977-97||Various positions of increased responsibility in Purchasing and Logistics|
- Board of Advisors Michelman Chemical Company
- Cornell Club of SW Ohio (former President)
- Cornell Council (Member of Board that advises President of Cornell)
MBA, Cornell University
BA, Economics; University of Calif, Santa Barbara (cum laude)