When information technology meets everyday business objectives, it’s easy for many businesses to get their wires crossed. But your company’s operational excellence depends on the effectiveness and compatibility of your technological strategies, and therefore should work for you, not against you. CCC’s team, led by P&G’s former VP of Information Technology, boasts nearly 200 years of collective IT expertise – and in this ever-changing digital world, you can count on our experts to help keep you on the cutting edge.
Business Transformation Systems
Our senior consultants can make sure your IT organization and systems are working together as key partners to achieve the overall strategies and goals of your company, business units and staff.
- Assess organization/architecture, structure and effectiveness
- Develop and implement any revised IT strategies using best-in-class organizational structures and business system processes
- Ensure your IT systems are both effective and efficient
- Assess security processes and fail-safe, redundant safety measures
- Telecom systems, hardware and software evaluation
Database and Data Centers
With objectivity and senior-level expertise, our consultants are skilled at evaluating the functionality and effectiveness of your databases and data centers:
- Develop a plan to transition you to best-in-class
- Ensure you have the right number of data centers – and that they are located in the most optimal locations
- Ensure work being done in-house is ideal and cost-effective, and the balance correctly outsourced
- Ensure disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place, and if not, help develop appropriate plans
Managing Outsourced Relationships Effectively (MORE) Program
CCC’s MORE tool is a multifaceted program designed to help you create and institute robust practices for getting the most out of your IT outsourcing. It’s a solid process facilitated by an experienced sourcing professional to help ensure that your company is getting all that it bargained (and paid) for when the decision to outsource was made.
- Helps you learn how to maintain critical business functions in your company alongside outsourced personnel
- Strategies for IT services and vendor management
- Tailored to your unique situation and business needs
- Creates an effective structure for managing your outsourcer to ensure your needs are being met
- Helps formulate on-target metrics and the correct accountability model
- Uses a formal service review process to ensure visibility of results