Whether you’re a seasoned finance and accounting professional or a less experienced manager, CCC’s financial analysis experts offer comprehensive training programs and consulting services designed to directly reflect the unique needs of your business. We determine where your organization is, and help you develop the skills you need, from the basics of value creation and financial planning to shared service concepts – all through cutting-edge approaches, tools and techniques.
Finance & Accounting Training
Designed with F&A professionals in mind, our one, two or three-day training seminars can encompass:
- Shareholder value, cost of capital, cash flow, profit and loss, NPV and IRR concepts
- Industry value creation and project value links
- Project analysis framing
- Building and/or simplifying project cash flow development, focusing on value drivers and how to reflect uncertainty
- Optimizing project value
- Effective management communication of financial analysis results
Additional Training and Consulting
CCC can design an investment tracking process tailored to your individual business, including developing financial analysis software products, cost of capital, and purchase vs. lease analysis.
- Basics about value creation, financial statements, financial measures, financial planning and other related topics for non-F&A managers
- Tailored financial analysis procedures
- Expert valuations of product initiatives, supply projects, M&A and leases
- Reflect project uncertainty through simulation
- Value real options in complex projects
- Design portfolio analysis processes
Shared Service Optimization and Business Process Outsourcing
CCC’s shared service experts deliver results, assisting clients to establish and optimize their shared service operations. P&G’s shared service end results have been judged “best in class.” Let our consultants leverage the expertise from their years of experience for you and transfer our extensive knowledge to your business.
- Creation of shared service business model
- Implementation, planning and execution
- Strategies for moving existing shared service organizations to higher performance and business contributions, including off-shoring and outsourcing of business processes