Recognized experts on market research and consumer knowledge are the gold standard you expect from former P&G executives. Now, CCC offers you that expertise – to improve your success with new products, offer new ideas to determine market potential, uncover new attitudes, find important emotional responses, design research programs and more.
- Discover potential target customers through consumer segmentation
- Uncover unmet consumer needs in your category
- Develop effective new brand positioning or reposition an established brand
- Develop recruiting and skill programs for market research professionals
- Provide training on using market research to ensure collected data is used effectively
- Uncover significant, undiscovered consumer attitudes using data and calculators
- Present proven processes for recruiting, developing and managing a successful market research program
Strategic Audits and Turnarounds
We offer multifunctional strategic audits of a company’s total business – which includes a review of company strategy and all key business units and functional areas – or a targeted audit of specific areas and individual business divisions, such as marketing, sales, supply chain, R&D, HR, IT and finance.
- Habit Formation – help consumers create habits relative to your product/category
- Increased Consumption – build your business through increased use of your product
- Ethnographic Research – design, execute and analyze ethnographic research to obtain deep, business-building insights
- Qualitative Research – breakthrough methods used to reveal true consumer reactions, perceptions and understanding
- Research Training – courses offered to build researchers’ skills and glean deeper insights
- Concept Development – identify the most appealing positioning for new or improved products/ideas