Tim has over 35 years of experience at Procter & Gamble in various financial roles. He was a leader in the design and establishment of P&G’s financial shared services organization, where he orchestrated the consolidation of 100’s of local country-based accounting organization into 3 world class service centers. He also led the integration of the Gillette/Braun/Duracell/Oral B acquisition into P&G’s finance and accounting systems and financial shared services model. He is highly recognized as a thought leader of business process optimization, systems and shared services.
- Shared Services – Specialized in assisting clients in establishing and optimizing Shared Services operations, including: Creation of shared services business model; Implementation planning and execution; Strategies for moving existing shared service organizations to higher levels of performance.
- Off-shoring and Outsourcing of Business Processes — Selection of locations, (offshore, near-shore or on-shore); Evaluation of captive and outsource options, Migration plans for moving from existing organization structure to new Shared Service design; Governance structure, Service Level Agreements, Performance Measures; vendor selection process.
- Business Process Re-engineering, Standardization and Transformation – Highly experienced in optimization of end-to-end work processes to deliver breakthroughs in cost, productivity, effectiveness, customer satisfaction and internal controls; worldwide business process standardization; Data management and reporting.
- ERP System design and implementation – Experienced in leading the design and implementation of the SAP systems, including business requirements definition and software vendor evaluation process; ERP Architecture considerations, Systems implementation strategic planning.
- Finance & Accounting Management – Broad experience in Corporate Finance and Accounting, and transforming F&A organizations into high performing teams.
|1997-2008||Director, Global Financial Services & Solutions, Procter & Gamble|
|1994-1996||Director, Advanced Cost Accounting Processes & Systems, Procter & Gamble|
|1986-1994||Associate Director, Product Supply Finance & Accounting, Procter & Gamble|
|1984-1986||Group Manager, Coca Cola Bottling, Mid-East|
|1984-1987||Financial Analyst and Accounting Manager, Procter & Gamble|
- SAP Independent Executive Advisory Council (2008 – Current), Executive Advisor
MBA, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
BBA, Finance, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH