30 years with P&G, Director of Global Applications, Information Technology. He is an expert at Enterprise Systems (SAP) and Global Applications. Ted has extensive on ground experience in Asia and led P&G’s global systems and business process optimization in areas such as supply chain management and treasury/cash, turning up significant cost savings. He currently serves on the Board of Thombert, Inc. (plastics company) and is also the President of Automated Decisions, a systems consulting company.
- E-Commerce Strategies, based on practical experience.
- Optimize Business Processes including supply chain design management, currency management, manufacturing processes.
- How to Apply IT Resources to Higher Value Projects offering 200%-500% ROI.
- Integrate And Standardize IT Systems to lower costs and improve information.
- Purchasing Strategy and Systems to Leverage Scale on a global, regional or country basis.
|1999||Director, Information Technology, Procter & Gamble|
|1994||Director, Global Applications, Procter & Gamble|
|1989||Managing Director, Asia Information Systems, Procter & Gamble|
|1973||President/CEO, Automated Decisions|
- Board of Directors, Thombert, Inc. (Plastics Company)
Iowa State University; BS in Math and Computer Science