Bob had a very successful 31-year executive career with Procter & Gamble in Customer Services and Logistics, with an in-depth knowledge of order management, transportation and warehousing, integrated planning, material supplies management and customer financial transactions. As Director, Global Customer Logistics and Financial Services, he was responsible for an organization of 2500 people worldwide which processed 4 million invoices, purchased $1 billion in transportation and warehousing and managed $3 billion in receivables.
- Consultation on Customer Services and Logistics Processes (order mgmt, transportation, warehousing, material supply, inventory management, development of CS/L related objectives, strategies, measures, design/problem resolution.
- Assess Current Performance vs. “Best In Class” Customer Services and Logistics Processes and Systems.
- Addressing Complex Organizational Issues on a Global Basis, consolidating, integrating, standardizing, reapplying and re-engineering CS/L work processes to meet the needs of both the company and external customers and suppliers.
- Transportation and Third Party Logistics Sourcing, Technology and Ongoing Management.
- Training Organizations on All Aspects Of Customer Services and Logistics Operations.
- Developing Organizations and Individuals with an emphasis on the utilization of diversity.
- Aid in Building Sales Revenue and Customer Relationships through the use of service and logistics as part of a go-to-market strategy.
|2002||Director, Global and NA Customer Logistics/Financial Services – Procter & Gamble|
|1998||Director, Product Supply, NA Customer Services/Logistics – Procter & Gamble|
|1992||Director, Customer Services/Logistics, Health & Beauty Care – Procter & Gamble|
|1970-1992||Positions of increased responsibility in Customer Services – Procter & Gamble|
- Chairman, Council on Logistics, The Conference Board
- Member, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Speaker, European Council on Logistics, The Conference Board
- Sponsor, P&G Product Supply Women’s Support Network
- Sponsor, P&G Black Employee Support Team (B.E.S.T.)
BA – Political Science, Ursinus College