Renée has built a reputation as a strategic and energizing HR professional and consultant, as a consequence of a successful 25-year career with The Procter & Gamble Company. There, she delivered significant results in creating and implementing HR initiatives across multiple business units and functions within the United States and across the globe. As a consultant, she continues to build a track record as a highly principled, strategic, and results-oriented HR professional, who builds strong, productive relationships with her clients and their employees, and who serves as a highly effective business resource, coach, and mentor.
- Leadership Development: Enables key leaders and/or leadership teams to provide more strategic, focused, and aligned guidance to their organizations. Services include: Executive Coaching; Leadership Team Development & Facilitation; Strategic Planning & Deployment Process Development & Facilitation.
- Talent Development: Establishes and/or improves the systems that enable employees to grow and to contribute more fully to the business and the organization. Services include: Performance Assessment & Planning; Staffing Planning; Succession Planning; Role Clarification; Training & Skill Development Planning.
- Organization Development: Facilitates improvement in the productivity and effectiveness of the organization to deliver results. Services include: Organization Assessment & Design; Change & Transition Management Planning; Work Process Improvement; Minority Supplier Capability-Building.
|2008-Pres||HR & Leadership Expert, Cincinnati Consulting Consortium|
|2006-2008||HR Director, Global Purchases Supplier Diversity & Capability|
|2001-2006||HR Director, Global Marketing|
|1999-2001||Associate Director HR, Global Business Services|
|1998-1999||Associate Director HR, NA Organization Capability|
|1994-1998||Sr. HR Manager/Associate Director HR, Food & Beverage Sector|
|1992-1994||Senior HR Manager, Global Product Supply Engineering|
|1985-1992||Personnel Supervisor/HR Manager, Advertising Personnel|
|1983-1985||Brand Assistant/Assistant Brand Manager, Bar Soap & Household Cleaning Products|
- The Organization Development Network (ODN)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- South Central Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council
- Cincinnati Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky African American Chamber of Commerce
- Dayton Chamber of Commerce
MM – Marketing, Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
BS – Industrial Engineering, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL