Preston is a passionate change-agent and business revitalization leader with a highly successful track record of driving dramatic growth and creating thriving organizations. After beginning his career in Finance at P&G, Preston moved to Brand Management where he rose through the ranks into senior leadership. As a business leader and consultant, he has achieved extraordinary results by applying his marketing and strategy expertise to companies ranging from start-ups to multi-national corporations.
Throughout Preston’s career, he has revitalized dozens of businesses. Every business he has led has achieved double-digit growth. His innovative strategies and branding have led to the transformation of 3 industries. Preston’s compelling approach to organizational development has created new levels of workforce engagement and productivity across many companies.
- Business revitalization and turnarounds
- Differentiated strategies
- Brand building and marketing
- General management
- Leadership coaching
- Employee engagement
- Organizational productivity
2016 – Present Cincinnati Consulting Consortium
2013 – 2016 VP Marketing and COO – Middle-market company
2009 – 2013 Managing Consultant and COO – Domestic and multi-national consulting co.
2003 – 2010 President and Owner – Educational services company
1995 – 2003 Brand Management and General Management – Multiple CPG companies
1988 – 1994 Finance – Procter & Gamble
- Non-Profit Board – Speak2Save
- Non-Profit Advisory Board – At Work on Purpose
- Non-Profit Advisory Board – Young Business Leaders
- Margaret of York – Numerous volunteer / leadership roles
- C-Suite Award – Lead Magazine (awarded for exemplary character, leadership and impact)
The University of Notre Dame – Marketing MBA
The University of Tennessee – BS in Accounting