42 years with P&G, Director of Advertising Development. He is an acknowledged expert on Advertising strategy and campaign development. Norm is one of only three P&G people to receive the Harley Procter Award–for outstanding achievements in advertising. He was one of P&G’s innovators in interactive marketing. Norm also received the Robert V. Goldstein Award from the Advertising Council–for excellence in advertising.
- A Process to Determine How Your Brand/Product/Service Achieves Distinctiveness.
- Leverage Distinctiveness to Develop Effective, Business-Building Advertising.
|1996||Director, Advertising Development, Procter & Gamble Worldwide|
- Faculty- United States Marketing Communications College – U.S. State Department
- National Institute of Neurological Disease and Stroke – Ad Consultant
- Advertising Council – Has been Campaign Manager for major Public Service efforts
MS – Marketing, Columbia University
BS – Marketing, New York University