Mike is a Sales Strategy & Business Development Executive with extensive international experience leading billion $ businesses. He has a proven track record in leading and coaching multi-functional organizations to deliver a balance of revenue growth, ROI and growth in people. This includes multiple C-Level engagements.
His career includes more than 20 years with Procter and Gamble where he delivered multi-million $ in savings as leader of P&G’s North America Trade Spend ROI Program. Mike also has extensive (7 years) Business Development expertise building winning plans with Costco Wholesale. He is a Certified Executive Coach (CEC) having completed an International Coach Federation Approved Coach Training Program (ACTP). He has calibrated in the top 1% of Executive Coaches by the Center for Executive Coaching and has over 800 coaching hours in each of the past 2 years.
He is also a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and uses a proven 3-Step process to help leadership teams both design and execute effective strategic planning.
- Business Development Strategy – Helping organizations build sustainable plans to accelerate top line sales.
- Trade Spend ROI – Helping organizations get to grips with Trade Spend escalation, to deliver stronger ROI.
- Winning with Costco – Overcoming challenges to win within an efficient assortment Retail model.
- Executive Coaching – A Certified Coach with ‘hands on’ experience leading line Billion $ businesses.
- Winning in Canada – ‘On the ground’ experience building winning plans in a highly consolidated market
|2013-pres||Sales Strategy & Business Development Executive, The Cincinnati Consulting Consortium|
|2011-2012||Vice President, Procter & Gamble, Business Development, Wal-Mart, Toronto, Canada|
|2009-2010||Director, P&G, Health & Beauty Sales Strategy, Toronto, Canada|
|2006-2009||Director, P&G, Customer Business Development USA, Cincinnati|
|2004-2006||Associate Director, P&G, Costco, Canada|
|2002-2004||Associate Director, P&G, Costco USA, Seattle WA|
|1992-2002||Various Brand Finance Roles – P&G, London & Newcastle UK|
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) – 2013, Toronto Chapter Member
- MVI Canada Chief Customer Officer – 2004-2006, Brain trust addressing common issues in CPG
- ECR Europe Activity Based Costing -1997-1999, Industry Board delivering standard Activity Based Costing model
CEC — Certified Executive Coach
CMA – Certified Management Accountant
Bachelor of Arts – Economics & Business, University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Other Educational & Professional Development
- Coaching, Inside Out Inc.
- Blanchard Situational Leadership
- The Corporate Athlete, Orlando FL
- Leading in Adversity, Peak Learning
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Effective Negotiation, Karass Inc.