Mark is a seasoned Fortune 500 brand builder of some of the world’s largest brands, MBA, start-up founder, and internationally savvy executive with a history of award-winning and results-oriented performance. Mark is a recognized thought leader of multiple Fortune 100 C-suite executives particularly in the area of digital and eCommerce. He has executive experience across multiple organizations, including Procter & Gamble, Colgate Palmolive, Founder of a start-up and non-profit as well as experience in multiple geographies including living and working in North America, Europe and Asia. He is known for consistently delivering on fiscal year commitments and driving breakthrough profitable sales in disruptive environments.
Over the past 5 years, Mark has led disruption in eCommerce and Direct to Consumer. He led marketing for the P&G eCommerce business, including Amazon, where he was created the eCommerce framework used by many retailers – CARS. Most recently, up until November 2017, he created and ran Gillette on Demand – a direct-to-consumer business that has best-in-class KPIs.
- Strategy development particularly in a disruptive business environment.
- Organizational development particularly in the area of eCommerce and digital: recognized expertise in helping organizations create the right structure around eCommerce/digital and then enrolling & energizing them.
- Direct to consumer strategy development: creating a roadmap to determine whether or not to make a strategic call to go direct to consumer.
- Customer partnership: Joint business planning with leading global & regional digital / eCommerce customers including Amazon and Brick & Click customers. Particular expertise in integrating marketing within those plans.
|Dec 2017-present||eCommerce Expert, The Cincinnati Consulting Consortium|
|Nov 2017-Present||Founder & CEO, Day1DTC|
|Feb 2015–Nov 2017||Brand Director, Gillette eCommerce Procter & Gamble|
|April 2013-Feb 2015||Associate Brand Director, Amazon, Procter & Gamble|
|June 2001-April 2013||Various marketing & sales roles, Procter & Gamble|
|2000||Associate Product Manager, Colgate Palmolive|
- go Vibrant – Founder & Chairman of the Board
- Cincinnati Park Foundation – Trustee & Chair Marketing Committee
- Georgetown University, The Robert Emmett McDonough School of Business – MBA
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society – Top 15% of class
- International Residency Program, Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Chicago – BA
- University of Chicago Crew Team & Phi Delta Theta Fraternity