29 years with Procter & Gamble (P&G). A senior purchasing leader in the consumer products industry with a consistent, global track record of success in:
- Delivering outstanding purchasing results, including year to year cost reductions, access to supplier innovation, and supplier performance improvement, based on excellent strategic thinking, strong action planning and follow-through, and consistent focus on systemic approaches.
- Increasing productivity, quality, and savings by optimizing relationships with strategic suppliers.
- Turning around and leading productive, capable, and diverse global organizations.
- Leading organizational change and breakthrough improvement in multiple areas: materials purchasing (including agricultural commodities), purchase to payment systems, and materials management.
- Supplier Relationship Management,
- Purchasing Strategy & Execution,
- Purchasing Organizational Design, Purchasing Information Systems,
- Purchase-to-Payment Systems,
- Materials Management,
- Hedging (Agricultural & non-Agricultural Commodities),
- Purchasing Internal Controls
|2006||Global Director, Purchases Staff Support Group, P&G, Cincinnati, Ohio|
|2004||Director, Global Purchase to Payment Systems, P&G, Cincinnati, Ohio|
|2000||Director, Global Food and Beverage Purchases, P&G, Cincinnati, Ohio|
|1997||Associate Director, Latin America Fabric & Home Care Purchases, P&G, Mexico City, Mexico|
|1992||Associate Director, NA Food and Beverage Purchases, P&G, Cincinnati, Ohio|
|1990||Materials Manager, Duncan Hines, P&G, Jackson, TN|
|1986||Group Manager, Food Ingredients Purchases, P&G, Cincinnati, OH|
|1983||Associate Manager of Personnel (Recruiting), P&G, Cincinnati, OH|
|1977||Purchasing Manager, P&G, Cincinnati, OH|
MBA – Finance and Marketing, University of Utah
BA – Economics, Allegheny College
Captain USAF (5 years), Supply Operations Specialty