Judd W. Weis
Judd recently retired from Procter & Gamble after a successful career as a global innovation, sales and marketing executive. During his career he had a proven track record of driving growth in diverse environments. He spent a number of years working for P&G in China and with top retailers around the world, leading strategy creation, in-store reinvention and sales execution. His legacy is one of invention and successfully leading growth by linking insight, strategy and execution.
After leaving P&G he decided to follow his passion for helping businesses develop into successful and innovative companies so he quickly became President/CEO of CCC. Here he could not only offer his own expert consulting to businesses but also give them the full consulting experience by providing other CCC consultants who are experts in other areas when the need arises.
- Strategy – Proven ability to develop and execute winning sales, retail and retailer strategies
- Shopper Insight– A pioneer in Shopper-Based Design and shopper marketing. Created many of the current best approaches to generating insight, reflecting the insight in strategy, and executing that insight in both built (brick and mortar) and virtual retail environments.
- Retailer Differentiation and Equity– Created and perfected approach enabling retailers to achieve desired in market positioning/differentiation, using key departments, zones and categories to the benefit of retailers and manufacturers
- Retail Store Design– Proven track record of reinventing in-store environments that drive growth based on deep understanding of shoppers, the retailer’s equity, and the unique role departments, zones, categories and brands need to play.
- Innovation Centers– An expert at building shopper innovation centers designed for the development and delivery of shopper strategy and insights to both external and internal customers
- Sales Training and Development– Broad experience in developing sales skill in individuals and in highly effective, sales-led, multifunctional teams. Deep experience in sales organization structure and staffing, as well as training and development for/with part-time sales employees and beauty consultants.
|2013-Pres||President/CEO, The Cincinnati Consulting Consortium, Ltd.|
|2005-2012||Leader, N. America Shopper and Retailing Innovation – Beauty/Personal Care/Health/Baby, Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati)|
|2003-2005||Global Sales Manager, Feminine Care, Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati)|
|2001-2003||Sales Manager, Skin Care/Cosmetics, Greater China, Procter & Gamble (China)|
|2000-2003||Customer Team Leader, Wal-Mart China, Procter & Gamble (China)|
|1998-2000||Team Leader, Wal-Mart U.S. Stores, Store of Community, Procter & Gamble (Arkansas)|
|1987-1998||Various other positions at Procter & Gamble in Sales, Innovation, and Marketing in the USA|
- Board of Directors, Dan Beard Council, Boy Scouts of America, 2003-Current
- Wyoming School Board Committees: 21st Century Task Force; Blue Ribbon Finance; Advisory
- University of Cincinnati Leadership Experience, Keynote Speaker 2008-2012
- Dan Beard Council search committee and interview team for current CEO
- Youth Sports Coach: Football, Baseball, Basketball
Bachelor of Science, Psychology- University of Cincinnati