36 years with Procter & Gamble. Bruce retired from P&G in late 2010 as Global Capability Manager for Customer Business Development (Sales). In this role, he was responsible for the programs to build capability for over 20,000 sales people in 9+ separate selling organizations, ranging from retail, prestige, salon, pet nutrition and chemical sales.
- Sales Process and Design – increase the capability of the sales organization and deliver improved results with a formalized sales process by creating a common language and scale within the organization.
- Negotiation – reduce tension between organizations by building trust and mutually advantageous relationships, based on joint work with the Harvard Program On Negotiations.
- Sales Tool Deployment – Develop and deliver client specific training programs and focus on increasing internal capability to train and coach the organization.
- Sales Competency and Skill Development – accessing the organization while developing sales skills; creating competencies that can be trained and measured.
|2007-10||Global CBD Capability, Global operations, Manager|
|2001-07||Associate Director, Sales Capability Development, North America|
|1996-01||Customer Business Development Manager, North Team, US|
|1993-95||Associate HR Director, Strengthening Global Effectiveness|
|1990-93||Customer Team Manager – start-up Kmart Customer Team, P&G|
|1974-90||Various roles including Sales Technology, District Manager, P&G|
- Member, Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA)
BS – Economics, Northern Illinois University